Tuesday 17 May 2011

Anyone been watching this?

Has anyone else been watching Show Me The Monet on BBC1?

It's actually quite a good show, the artists pieces are judged on emotional content, technique and originality. The judges don't just put through something because it's "contempoary" or "modern", a lot of the stuff I wouldn't necessarily hang on my own wall, but I can see the merit it in.

Although, on tonight's episode there was a former GP who had submitted her work.......it was only the 5th painting she'd done !!! I wish I could paint half as well! Well worth a look, so I've put the link below.

http://www.katysullivan.co.uk/index.php

:-)

1 comment:

  1. We saw the painting, it was pretty amazing! Loved the teddy she was holding too, it looked so real.....if a Teddy could be real! Nicole & Neil

    ReplyDelete