Monday 30 May 2011

Jeremy Geddes, we salute you

Last night UK time, a print by Jeremy Geddes went on sale and was sold out in seconds. The image is titled "A Perfect Vacuum."

In 2005 Neil and I were lucky enough to have seen an exhibition by Jeremy Geddes in Outre gallery. It was the first time we had seen his work and we were just blown away by how amazing his paintings were. 

There is an article about Jeremy Geddes in Hi Fructose magazine Volume 15. Being from Melbourne myself but now living so far away from the city I love, his familiar streetscapes leave me yearning for more.

If you haven't yet seen his work, be prepared to enter a completely realistic, otherworldly life. You'll see what I mean! http://www.jeremygeddesart.com/

Jeremy Geddes, we salute you.

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment